SWARTH WILTERwill aid farmers in improving the quality of grass, hay and straw by gently turning, lifting and aerating the material giving a higher swarth and helping the farmer get the most from short spells of fine weather. This leads to a better quality of hay, silage or straw; and therefore a better quality of feed. The swarther has a strong, robust design which is built to suit Irish conditions.
- Turning and aerating of the swarth improves its quality and the quality of the feed.
- It’s driven by a chain which eleminates the need to replace belts and any belt slippage.
- It has a self lubricating oiler on the chain which ensures that the chain is constantly lubricated.
- It has heavy duty reinforced bearings which ensure stability of the rotar.
- The robust flexible tines are mounted on a heavy duty rotar and shaft to withstand the tough Irish conditions.
- It has inline swivel wheels with rotar which prevents the rotar from hitting the ground in rough conditions.
- The wheels are free turning and height is adjustable.
- It has adjustable back doors to alter the width or direction of swarth.