Standard Duty -60mm
- The standard barrier uses 60mm tubular steel on the top and bottom bars.
- The heavy duty barrier uses 76mm tubular steel on the top and bottom bars.
- The diagonal Z shape bars are constructed using 42mm tubular steel and designed to reduce ear tag loss.
- Barriers are supplied with four telescopic adjustable ends to allow for any variance in bay widths.
- Barriers can be bolted in place or hinged to allow extra movement of animals.
- The standard 15ft 9in bay allow for ten head spaces
- Barriers can be manufactured to any width ranging from 3ft to 25ft.